Monday, October 15, 2012

Relax

Saturday, 13 October 2012

This time, me and Kevin decided not to go out anywhere too far away. We want to spare some time and just let off some steam.

So we decided to watch a movie. Seven Psychopaths. It was a good movie. Had a good time.
Went back to the apartment and just relaxed.

I watched some TV and listened to music

I also painted some quick personal works. I had an urge to paint having not done so for about a week.
I did not want to put too much pressure on myself to create something amazing. So i just relaxed and did simple quick paintings.




That is all.

1 comment:

  1. um... the painting of the person fishing is amazing. What happens when you do try to do something amazing? I especially like the beam of light appearing to cast blessings on the event and the hint of another person fishing in the background. Using the cave to frame the scene gives the sense that someone is watching and gets the mind started on creating a story behind the image. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete